While Mexico is famous for its tequila, the local beer scene in Puerto Vallarta is bursting with flavors and creativity. On this bike tour in Puerto Vallarta, you’ll drink your way through the city like a local. Start out with a ride along the famous Malecon boardwalk, where you can spot the iconic crowned church and life-size sculptures. You’ll then stop at a tequila tasting and two local breweries before ending your Puerto Vallarta bike tour at a local beach club where you can then spend the rest of the day relaxing and swimming if you would like.
What’s Included in This Tour
- Two mile bike ride
- A beer at one local brewery
- Another beer and a snack at a second brewery
- A tequila tasting
- Entrance and a welcome drink at the beach club
- This Puerto Vallarta Bike Tour departs every Monday and Friday at 12pm.
- The tour lasts approximately 3.5 hours.