With its warm hospitality, Puerto Vallarta has become known as the gay capital of Mexico, and singles and couples from around the world have made this their choice destination for everything from Pride Week celebrations to romantic getaways. On this Puerto Vallarta bike tour, you’ll be able to meet with fellow LGBTQIA+ travelers and visit gay-friendly establishments in the city. Begin by riding along the iconic Malecon boardwalk before making stops for beers and tequila. At the end of your bike tour in Puerto Vallarta, you can sit back and relax with a welcome drink at one of the most popular gay beach clubs in Puerto Vallarta.
What’s Included in This Tour
- Two mile bike ride
- A beer at one local brewery
- Another beer and a snack at a second brewery
- A tequila tasting
- Entrance and a welcome drink at a gay beach club
- This Puerto Vallarta bike tour heads once every Thursday at 12pm.
- Your bike tour through Puerto Vallarta lasts approximately 3.5 hours.